Friday, August 08, 2008

Happiness Count Down

10. Farm Fresh to You delivered a pack of wonderful organic, local produce and I'm enjoying a breakfast of veggie stew. I wonder if Chef Jesse Minor would have a good recipe to share with me for next week's veggies... hmmm.

9. My composter doesn't stink. I gave some compost to mom and she gave me fresh dirt. Back to being environmentally friendly and having a happy house. But we did have some difficulty with the mixer - it got suck for a day and now it is mixing hourly instead of every couple hours and that it annoying.

8. I've got all my stuff washed & ready for my favorite Yoga class on Monday afternoon. I'd say who teaches & where, but the class already has too many devotees. I think it has to do with the instructor being hot - and not just physically, but mentally and stuff. And it is a great physical & mental workout too.

7. Tsunami is taking to her litter box. I don't have to walk her late night or 1st thing. I think she's glad too, as she knows she is supposed to pee on the grass, but hates it. She puts her little paws on the grass and keeps her back paws on the cement, and pees - which looks so funny. But isn't so funny when she pees and it pools and gets a back paw wet. Then she lifts up that paw and kinda wiggles it while peeing and keeping her little doggie balance.

6. Two Books: The Red Book & Pronia. (Thank you Mark for the reading list & Sera for writing) They fill my mind with beautiful ideas and help me dream bigger; shake lose of the stale mental habits.

5. I got on the scale and was down another pound since my last, "can the scale be right" weigh-in. I'm down to a BMI of 25! Wow. Is that one of those Stale Mental Habits - the desire to be thinner?

4. Today is the birthday of my good friend Hilary. Happy Birthday Hilary!!

3. My cousin Dania invited me for dinner. Yes Please! I'll be there on 8/13. Should I bring beer or wine? And let me know what time.

2. I'm heading to Newport Beach to hang out with Steve, Kimmy and Now Featuring Audrey! Two amazing, funny, interesting & wonderful people who like me As for the third, I haven't met Audrey yet, but I'm sure she will wow me with her awesomeness. Lucky me!

1. I finished my first 1/2 marathon in 2.5 hours - 6 minutes faster than my stretch goal of 12 minute miles. The runners high has yet to dissipate - I did something better than I imagined I could. Give me a mountain to climb - I'm ready!

Now let's all go out and have a fantastic weekend.

No comments: