Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Like smoke signals...

I got the problem with the email resolved... but now the changes have to propagate through out cyber space. Mail has slowly started to trickle into my Inbox... but it is painfully slow. Funny about the order. I got SPAM from The House of Blues, a couple Political Emails and then the emails from my friends started to come in. Makes sense, the commercial servers have more to gain by keeping their router tables updated.

Until all the Internet is aware that jennifermattis.com is back online - I'll be sitting here clicking Refresh, Refresh, Refresh... waiting for news from the outside world.

I'm torn between two geek visions: Lord of the Rings, where they are sending that signal through the mountains to call the Rohan people to battle and the world described in Neuromancer. Take your pick. I'll drum my fingers. Refresh. Refresh. Refresh...

No comments: