Thursday, August 10, 2006

Catching up - if possible.

I wasn't able to finish the bit about Scotland... nor include details on my delightful trip to Minnesota. Scotland - got to have a great day hiking around Edinburgh, but lost my camera's memory stick... so missing photos. Nathan and I had an adventure free return, thankfully we didn't see any arab looking people mixing strange things in their water bottles, but we were in business class and sleeping for a fair part of the trip.

And now I don't have time to finish either. Little Brother is getting married Friday and I'm up to my ears in family. Can't imagine a better way to spend a weekend!

4 comments:

Cici said...

holy fuck The Wee Repbuplican is getting hitched? Really? How? Why? What? i mean, Congrats Brandon!

Jen DeLano said...

He's not so Republican any more. And he has two dogs that I got to house sit for. At one point the little one, Maggie, got herself locked into the bathroom. Not quite sure how or how long she was in there... but she was in there long enough to make a mess, step in it and then do her best paw-painting impressions on the floor and walls. I'm reconsidering getting a dog now. Puppies are exhausting.

Jen DeLano said...

And I forgot to mention... Sweet and lovely Maggie at some point got her little jaw on my favorite black bra. Now there is a hole in it. I didn't see it earlier, just when I was putting it on this morning. But I wasn't at home, and didn't have any alternatives - so I'm wearing a holy black bra. Damn. On Gossamer bra - costs $45 a pop!

Cici said...

just think what it would be like with y'know, an actual BABY.

that's what i say to myself when I get broody anyway. It'll be baby puke on the bra, which anyway will be some hideous nursing monstrosity.