Thursday, July 05, 2007

Other Developments

I'll make this one short & sweet. I've moved. No longer am I enjoying the hustle and bustle of the Castro, instead, I'm in a loft in the South of Market. The move had to be at the end of the quarter while my company was getting assimilated into the Borg of a not-to-be-named computer giant. The last couple weeks have been totally draining, but my head is getting back above water - hence the time and energy for a quick blog or two.

I can see the Bay Bridge from my bed. There are exposed brick walls. We have two floors and two parking spots. Greg's got his grill out front. We have an electric stove, but that doesn't matter too much. Yesterday we cooked the most amazing 4th of July meal I've ever had. It started with slow-cooked chili (6 hours in the crock pot), then we moved on to the main course of marinated, grilled tri-tip, twice baked cauliflower & Texas Braised Cabbage. So good!! We're doing Atkins hence the twice baked cauliflower.

It feels like a dream.

No comments: