Friday, April 13, 2007

On the Road Again

About this time last year I posted about buying my tickets to China. Yesterday I bought my tickets to Europe. I know, not the big adventures of last year (I am employed this round and can't take 4 months off), but this should still be fun. I haven't been back since 2001. I'm heading off to Bristol to visit with Bristol Girl and then down to Italy to visit with the family I used to live with. Should be good.

I miss the desert. It is coming up on a year since I was out exploring the barren rocks and hills of the Southwest. Such a magical place. I'll have to make due with the old world.

This trip should be fun. I'll be flying alone as this isn't a good time for Greg to travel. Which is too bad, but I'm sure I'll manage. I'll be trying Easy Jet for the 1st time and will have more time to practice cooking with my Italian Mam ma while in Florence. Should be fun.

No comments: