Thursday, February 02, 2012

Spam Comments

I know I haven't written much lately. But I haven't been to the gym either. This whole working mother thing is really cutting into my life style.

However, I can't quite forget my blog, as I keep getting these people trying to post comments, which in turn reminds me that I'm neglectful and need to post. I really should work on writing, as emails do not exercise one's writing abilities, even if 90% of my day is reading and writing email. But I digress.
I should be grateful, the comments are positive. However, they always seem to note how, "very informative" my writing is. Now, this was said about my last posting. That would be the post about how I wasn't the best with customer service. I guess you could consider it informative about my character flaws, yet I have the sense that isn't quite what they mean.
Today's comment:
These articles are fantastic, The information you show us is interesting for everybody and is really good written, very informative. It’s just nice! continue posting. Thanks!
I'm also curious as to what information I'm showing. These posts are anecdotes and opinion pieces, not DIY instructions.
I shouldn't be ungrateful. Thank you for being my cheerleader, even if your cheer at my basketball game is, "First & 10 - Do it Again!"

No comments: